CAD Software Links
- NX is a CAD/CAM/CAE PLM software suite developed by Siemens PLM Software. NX is a parametric solid/surface feature-based modeler and is based on Parasolid geometric modeling kernel. www.plm.automation.siemens.com
- First released in December 1982 by Autodesk Inc., AutoCAD is one of the leading industry solutions for complex CAD projects. Available in a number of specific versions for Windows and – since version 2011 – for Mac. OS X. www.autodesk.com
- (Mac OSX, Windows) SketchUp Pro is the professional version of SketchUp Make. It is licensed for commercial work and allows to exchange CAD, image and other data files with other software. www.sketchup.com
- CATIA (Computer Aided Three-dimensional Interactive Application) is a multi-platform CAD/CAM/CAE commercial software suite developed by the Dassault Systemes and marketed by IBM. The latest releases are CATIA V5 and CATIA V6. www.3ds.com
- Developed by PTC (Parametric Technology Corporation), Pro/ENGINEER is a software targeted to 3D product design that offers an integrated, parametric, 3D CAD/CAM/CAE solution.
- Published by Siemens PLM Software, Solid Edge with Synchronous Technology is a history-free, feature-based 2D/3D CAD software system. It offers part and assembly modeling, drafting, data management and built-in finite element analysis (FEA). www.plm.automation.siemens.com